This is the technical page for PerfectXL Explore. Here you will find information like system requirements, release notes, and answers to most questions about our software. If you have more questions please use the form at the bottom of the page.
- Great support
- Easy installation
- Free updates
What we do
PerfectXL Explore is a standalone program that you can download and install on your computer. This software can be used to analyze spreadsheets at different levels of granularity, from visual overviews of the model and external connections, down to specific cells, unique formulas, and VBA code. The tool helps gain a different perspective on an Excel model.
- PerfectXL Explore currently only runs on windows PC’s, this is due to the fact that most intensive Excel users work on windows.
- The Excel team is working on improving Excel for mac, but at this time the mac version of Excel simply doesn’t rival the functionality available in windows and that is why we develop all our software for windows specifically.
Supported file types
- This tool supports all Excel files, also macro enabled files.
- This tool does not support pictures, documents, pdf, csv, or other such files, excel files only
- The tool does however analyze graphs, pictures, and other such object in an Excel file
We have a great support team and are more than happy to answer any of your questions about our software, training, and services. Please note that we do not answer general Excel questions, our support team is dedicated to our products and services.
To download the tool you will first need to purchase a license, once you have done that you will receive a download link in your email. If you have any questions about this product just contact our support team.